Please can you ensure that your child is sent to school in the correct uniform. School uniform forms can be collected from the school office.
- Dark grey or black trousers, jogging bottoms, shorts, skirts or pinafore dresses
- white or gold polo shirts or shirts and blouses
- Bottle green jumpers or cardigans
- Green and white checked summer dresses for the girls
- Grey, black or white socks or tights can be worn with skirts and summer dresses
- PE Kit: PE kits must be in school at all times, this should include a pair of black shorts and white t-shirt with black plimsolls or trainers.
Black school shoes – no trainers. For children of infant school age, shoes which do up using Velcro fastenings are often more appropriate. Shoes should be sensible i.e. NO high heels, open toed or slip on sandals.